Posted on February 13, 2020 by cryptexsoft
Soon, Acronis Data Cloud will become Acronis Cyber Cloud, and:
- receive a host of essential new enhancements (G Suite backup and crypto-mining protection) and
- be renamed to Acronis Cyber Cloud.
When the rollout of version 7.9 will be completed
The new services and name – Acronis Cyber Cloud – will reflect solutions to all customer pain points, by:
- Offering next-gen data protection – cyber protection – which meets the call for advanced technologies that fight modern threats to data
- Ensuring business continuity and productivity is possible with integrated solutions that address all five vectors of cyber protection: namely the safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity and security of data (SAPAS)
Acronis Cyber Cloud will become your go-to cyber protection platform, with services like the following, all managed from a single console.
- Acronis Backup Cloud (backup)
- Acronis Disaster Recovery Cloud (disaster recovery)
- Acronis Files Cloud (file sync and share)
- Acronis Notary Cloud (notarization and e-signature services)
…Cloudify yourself via CRYPTEXSOFT